Historically, our roots lie in the trade with used municipal vehicles. Over the course of the years we kept coming across technology and solutions that we felt could be optimised. We therefore decided to use our vast experience to develop our own concepts and manufacture our own municipal vehicles in cooperation with proven partners. We manufacture your desired vehicle to your exact specifications, and if you happen to be in a rush, you may choose one of the finished new vehicles we always keep in stock for hire or sale.
Our new vehicles include:
Refuse collection vehicles:
- EHP 7000 Schnellfresser front end loader: the best-selling front end loader world-wide, optimised for use in Germany and Europe, is the first choice for waste disposal using the container lifting method
- HEIL PowerLink rear loader: the specialist for household waste collection
- HEIL Mark "Big Bite" rear loader: for bulk waste, manual and container loading
- SKF 8/SKF 10/SKF 12 compact refuse trucks: compact, stable, manoeuvrable; perfect for inner-city use, with load volumes of 8 - 12 m3
- SKF S7B road sweeper: a reliable, powerful solution with a stainless steel body and integrated leaf suction system
- 4 m3 road sweeper with weed brush
- ADR/GGVS suction/flushing vehicles, 8 - 14 m3 and as articulated suction vehicles
- Hookloaders/skip loaders, 2 or 3 axles
We are convinced we have the right solution for every requirement, and we'll be pleased to provide you with a hire offer tailored to your specific needs.